Monday, May 13, 2013

HOME FOR THE WEEKEND

Happy Monday! This is just a quick post of what I wore this weekend for Mother's Day. Its been quite a while since I have gone home. I miss sleeping in my bright yellow room and waking up to an early morning breeze.

Cardigan-J.Crew Factory, Tank Top- Nordstrom, Shorts- Abercrombie

Necklace- J.Crew Factory, Shoes- Kate Spade

Here are two purchases I made recently. The necklace I got was from J.Crew Factory. They were having a new arrivals sale, and on top of that, I got a coupon for an extra 30% off!!!. The only negative point I have on the necklace was that the color is way darker than on the website.

The shoes I got were such a great deal. I purchased them off Ebay in pre-owned condition for only $125. The shoe was worn once by the seller, but that was fine with me. If I purchased the shoe at original price, it would have costed me about $289. I couldn't pass up a deal like this. 

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment