Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PINK LEMONDAE

Due to the  recent rise in temperature in SoCal, I thought it would be nice to bust out some shorts rather than wear skinny jeans. As a college student, about 90% of the bottoms I own are skinny jeans, which is a drastic change from only wearing uniforms since kindergarten. So when the weather rose to 80 degrees this past weekend, I decided to take break free from my skinny jeans routine and put on some shorts.
Still awkward to take photos of myself

My favorite and most comfortable shoes ever!

Cardigan-J,Crew, Tank-Nordstrom, shorts- American Eagle, Boots- Munro, Bag- YSL

Since I have started college, I pretty much stopped drinking soda. To make up for the lack of sugar, I've become addicted to PINK LEMONADE. This delicious, pink drink has been my go-to drink to quench my thirst and sugar cravings. Thus when I saw this cardigan on sale at J.Crew, I reminded me so much of pink lemonade that I had to get it. The contrasts of the blush pink and neon yellow really mimic the taste and appearance of the drink. The deceptive, innocent color of the drink is offset by the citric taste of the lemons. 
The anchor buttons on this cardigan add a cute, nautical touch to this sweater. 

I am so excited to go home who the Memorial weekend. I need so R&R after my second round of midterms and before my finals. Stay chic and optimist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment